What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address or phone number
- Demographic information such as IP, address, country, postcode and preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Only if you have subscribed our newsletter, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sensitive and private data exchange happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted.
Passwords are stored encrypted and not in plain text.
We do not store in any way your payment informations, in particular credit card numbers or paypal accounts.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have subscribed our newsletter you may change your mind and unsubscribe at any moment by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link present in every mail we send or contacting our support from the concerned account.
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- you have the right to request the export or the deletion of your personal information which we hold. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or its deletion please contact our support.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact our support as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.